Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brights for Breakfast

Tuesday, June 5, 2012
This morning, I served up a platter of brights for breakfast. I began art journaling on top of this layer that I'd done in Pam's Carriker's class..... and it ended up like this (so far). Isn't it amazing how your pages can morph - they turn out differently that you could have ever planned. I'd only begun with the plan to paint the wolf that I keep seeing around the neighborhood - yes a real wolf! The Cullins couldn't be far behind.... Oh and the phrase "soul fire" that was bouncing around Facebook a bit - I like the thought of it....mmmmmm soul fire. ********* For other posts in this series I'm calling "Color for Breakfast"......go here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your work here is so amazing. Love the colors, love everythin about it.