Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3 - Art Every Day Month: The Excuse

Friday, November 4, 2011
Hadn't gotten very far into the month long challenge before I blew it! Hahaha!

As you can see by the snapshot, I have an excuse for not creating any art on Day 3 - but a good one I think. It was our annual "girls day out" for the YaYa's! And nothing messes with that.

I took this picture (you can probably tell, I'd already been into the bubbly - the image is a so blurry)! I could not be trusted with a paint brush or sketchbook yesterday, let alone a camera. Forgive me. Heck I even posted THIS a day late. Sheesh.

Today, I get to make up for it! Woo hoo off to the studio!






Go here to see what the Art Every Day Month challenge is all about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Margie

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It looks like you are making fun into an artform :)