Saturday, July 24, 2010

An Interview with Dirty Footprints Studio

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My beautific friend Connie, of Dirty Footprints Studio, is so dang smart. Over the month of July, she is gathering 30 art journalers all in one place. You will not believe the eye candy!

I'm a fortunate chickie to be among those 30 artists . . . she's gone and published an interview with moi! It features pictures and the story of my art journaling journey - none of which has been shared on this blog before. I hope you'll take a couple of minutes and check it out.


BTW - Connie is the MOST amazing teacher. I am currently participating in her online course called "BIG".... it is everything and more than I expected. It's BIGGER than BIG. Our tribe of "Fearless Painters" is literally rocking my world (in the best possible way)! I highly recommend you sign up the next time Connie offers the BIG love in the fall!


P.S. - If you haven't put your name into the hat for my blogger-versary
journal giveaway do see my post dated July 22, 2010 below for details.
Only five days before I draw the winner.
Don't you be left out!!
Here's a peek at the journal giveaway:



1 comment:

Sue said...

Just read the interview, Wow Girl that was great! So happy for you Hugs Sue