Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Painting Pad

Thursday, February 18, 2010
As promised, here's the new painting pad. I feel so very blessed to have this large studio space! The series of events that led up to this dream come true would blow your mind!



Couldn't give ya a little peek until I'd officially christened the space with sprinkles of bubbly and glitter . . .



As with a painting, many more layers will be added, so I'll be sure to post more pics soon.



Oh . . . here's a bit of my gigantizoid un-stretched canvas I'm playing with....ah finally room to stretch out!
Believe in your creative dreams . . . they do come true!



See ya!




4 comments:

The Muse said...

the heartiest congrats....the space is fabulous...and it will only get better and better!

ABCcreativity said...

that's fantastic! way to go!

Lisa said...

Yay, Tracie!
Looks great! Wish I could visit and play!

Anonymous said...

you go, girl.