Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper

Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Today, SARK's newest book, "Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper" arrived in the bookstore! Because I was there at the crack of dawn, I had to bribe one of the employees with my mocha latte. She quickly searched the back room for me and rounded the corner with a dozen or so copies. I was tempted to buy them all and deal them out slowly to deserving artistic souls, but I left them for you!

I was then off to jury duty and I can tell you that more than a few of my fellow citizens were transfixed upon its colorful pages. A dark haired vixen even asked to peruse my copy as I took a quick trip to the ladies room. I had to pry it from her hands upon my return! Really I did!

Get thee to a bookstore or order from SARK's website fast before you're forced to sign a waiting list! And if you're lucky enough to attend a workshop upon which the book is based, as I did last year, you are in for a creative yummy filled re-treat!!

http://www.planetsark.com/

2 comments:

katja said...

Oh, hey, congratulations to you too! I've been enjoying your blog! Lots of good food for thought in your words. I'm doing the mid-life thing too (also a Taurus, also in CA)!

Tracie said...

We mid-life, California, Taureans are the best-are we not?