Saturday, November 22, 2014

Introducing Dream Digger Studios

Saturday, November 22, 2014


"The Wedding" 30x48" acrylic on canvas


Today is the beginning of a new creative chapter and I want YOU to go with me!  For some time, I've been feeling a bit uninspired - stagnant even - with my blog here at My Blooming Life.

I began this blog years ago at the beginning of a journey - one that ultimately led me to a new vocation - that of artist, writer and photographer.  My life was "blooming" in ways I'd not dreamt of.  I hesitate to say "I've bloomed" - I've not - there is so much further to travel.  However, I certainly have a much clearer vision of where I long to go as a creative being.

To take the next step, I needed more than a blog makeover or facelift - I needed a major reinvention!  Therefore this morning, as I watched the sun rise over rocky desert mountains, I pressed "publish" on a sparkly new website.  I invite you there now - as I will no longer be sharing with you here.  

Please join me at Dream Digger Studio!

"The life you want waits inside of you like a flower waits inside a seed." -Mark Nepo

2 comments:

Margie said...

WOW WEE WOW WOW WOW!!! Tracie, so excited for you and your newest adventure. Your new site is amazing, and so cleverly created. I didn't see a spot to leave a comment ( I probably missed it). So I came back here to leave one. Much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Say hello to your mom for me. FABULOUS!

Connie said...

Very beautiful!