Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My "Art Saves" Story

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


So excited to have my "Art Saves" story featured on Jenny Doh's site cresendoh.com!
If you've never visited her site, it's filled with inspiration and beauty.

Jenny is a true champion of the arts, as well as an incredible artist herself.  
In the artist village of Santa Ana, Jenny has a great little studio which she often opens to the public.
I've had the privilege  to attend two workshops there
(with artists Pam Garrison and Katie Kendrick).

You'll find the story of my journey to becoming an artist here.
I hope you'll take a looksie!

3 comments:

Margie said...

Congrats! What a cool beans thing to happen. I will definitely have a look see. You look great!

Creatively yours Fi said...

An inspirational and enjoyable read :) Thanks for sharing Tracy :)

Jeanne said...

Tracy - your story really resonates with me. I took my first paining class at Studio Crescendoh at 50 - with Tracy Verdugo. I grew up always doing some sort of art and then put it aside....now, it is my passion and I want to start my own business. Congrats to you.