Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 - Art Every Day Month: This n That

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I was a bit low energy today, so spent some time dilly dallying with this and that.



I added pen marks and splatters to the post cards and book marks I did yesterday.
If you missed yesterday's post, go here to see the tutorial - it's a super easy and fun project!









Also did a super thick background spread for the art journal



and added some outline & shadowing to the flower background spread I'd done earlier in the week - this stuff just gets done layer by layer ya know.



Spent some time daydreaming about the upcoming online class I'll be teaching at next year's 21 Secrets.
I know I know . . . it's so far away, right? But it'll be here before ya know it and I gots to be prepared!
More details coming soon....



Oh and today's Fashion Feature is a little shot of the Studio Shoes. You can't tell it from this photo, but these are actually "ELVIS" shoes. He is the King!



By the way, not sure how much I'll post until Sunday - got some fun plans for the next few days. That may only allow time for me to sketch now and then. I'll be sure and share what I've done when I'm back from my little break. Toodles!

Go here for other AEDMonther's this and that's.

5 comments:

Samie said...

I LOVE that thick background you did in your spread! Off to read the tutorial from yesterday, too! I need some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Diggin your studio shoes and how you photographed them with the bush and palette. Have fun!

Tracey FK said...

loving those bookmarks and have to say I think we own the same shoes... those yours have a tad less paint on them than mine xx

Amanda - Persistent Green said...

SO pretty! I love your concept for using up scraps. I'm thinking those would make killer Christmas present tags. Oooh.... :)

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Love you journal pages! Thank you for tutorial too. Now I have some inspiration to use some of my grocery bags! Happy Friday!