Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sanctuary

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


A gift for my art journal . . .







a gift from our new friend, egret.



A gift left for us on the hills of this sanctuary.



I'd nearly forgotten how much I loved walking there - especially on a cloud covered morning.



It's been far too long since I visited this sanctuary for birds . . . this sanctuary for me.



After a walk there, I feel a deep sense of peace and stillness, which I carry with me all day . . .



and that leaves me with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Margie said...

First of all, these might be my fav journal pages of yours yet and the feather looks wonderful set upon them. But the sanctuary....omg, it is gorgeous and your pictures make me want to go there right this very minute. And it is right by your house? Lucky duck!!