Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Goddess of Creativity

Saturday, January 3, 2009
I've spent alot of time away from this blog lately. I couldn't help myself....I joined SuziBlu's Be.Divine Class and became obsessed!



Thought I'd share a bit of what I've been up to. These page spreads are from the Goddess Books we are creating. I'm using screen goddesses to symbolize the various faces of the real Goddess.



Cate Blanchett as Athena . . . and Angelina Jolie as Aprodite.





This throne was an image that came to me as I listened to the guided visualization Suzi gifted her students with.




The little clay Venus of Willendorf is my neophyte attempt at replicating an ancient sacred work of art.


These tiny little clay Goddesses got placed on various greeting cards I created....




Here's another journal page I did ...... and while I was at it, I altered my Daytimer cover for the new year-where the creativity is now spreading within it's covers.... will I ever stop?


Color is growing everywhere! Nothing is safe from my paint brush, collage paper, glitter and glue .... 2009 is beginning to be a very creative year!





















3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I can sooooooooo relate to the obsession! Yet what a lovely and nurturing and healthy obsession is can be!

Enjoy!

katja said...

I *love* your Venus! And Athena & Aphrodite too! Good job, goddess girl!

Mwah!

The Muse said...

love the throne image!!!