I am a lover and collector of questions.....strange hobby, I know. But I can't help myself! I love to ask questions and be asked questions. I read book after book about mysteries and secrets and all things unknown. Must be why I chose to study the oh so lucrative field of archaeology in college!
All that being said, I am in the midst of creating a new business and am working though a workbook by Shiloh Sophia McCloud. It's called "Heart of the Visionary, A Workbook for Women's Work".
In the author's opening letter to her readers, I was struck by a series of questions she calls Burning Questions. She says they lead to an awakened heart......I found this to be very true, so I thought I'd share the love....
- What animal would you be if you could be any?
- What work are you into? What projects....
- What is on your mind first thing in the morning, before your eyes are open?
- Are you happy?
- Are you doing work you enjoy?
- What are you working on that is thrilling you?
- What dream keeps coming back that is yet to be fulfilled?
- Are you doing your life work-not just a work life?
- Is there a dream you are nursing in the quiet?
- Do you have an unreasonable desire?
- What stories no longer serve you?
- What project can I begin that inspires me?
- How can I deepen my spiritual practice?
- What am I excited about? I mean thrilled about....
- Have I let too much of my bad girl go and replaced her with too much of the good girl?
- How do I self medicate, and is it working?
- What do I really long for?
- What do I find most beautiful?
- What would need to happen in my life for it to feel like a visionary life, a life well led?
Did any question awaken a place in you that you had long forgotten?